Sunday, December 2, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Day One Red and Green Only

Technically yesterday was the start of this challenge, and I did paint my nails, but I didn't have a chance to post this as I was super busy yesterday. I'm also having some difficulty uploading my pictures into blogger, and I'm trying to settle that issue. I'm really excited for this challenge, I have some super fun ideas! For this, I just painted my nails red and added one coat of a snowman glitter polish, and then another coat because I wanted it to be more sparkly.  I LOVE this look, it definitely got me into the Christmas spirit. The first pictures have one coat, the ones after the snowman have two.  Which do you like better?





For more info on the 12 days of Christmas challenge, head over to Plump and Polished http://plumpandpolished.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.