Saturday, November 10, 2012

Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit Review

I got these lashes from Influenster in my Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012.  The card I got with the box says the retail value is $5.99.  It also says "Bring the salon home with this eyelash starter kit, complete with eyelashes, adhesive, and applicator.  This latex-free glue has a 24-hour hold, for lashes you can bat all day and all night."  


 These pictures are without the fake eyelashes.  



 These have one eye with them and one without.  Look at how dark they look next to my regular eyelashes.  And they're so thick and long!


 This picture has both eyes with the lashes on.  They kind of were peeling on the inside edge, I guess I didn't use enough glue in that spot. 



I've never worn fake eyelashes before, so I can't compare them to other brands, but I can review them as a first-time user.  I could not get the hang of the applicator, so I just used my hands.  They made my eyes look so cool.  It's a very bold look, and I love it! My right eye (left in the picture) in the last picture looks so awesome! I love it!  Wearing these was really fun and I enjoyed them.  I think with more practice I would enjoy them more, and they are reusable so I will definitely be wearing them again. 

To find out more about this, go to the kiss website at http://www.everezlashes.com/home

Product Information:

Made from highest quality human hair. Use with Kiss adhesive for optimal results. Latex free, odor free, waterproof, flexible formula for 24hr hold, easy applicator.




I recieved this product complimentary by influenster. 

 If you want to sign up, just go to influenster.com or email me and I can invite you. It's a really cool site, you sign up and earn badges and then you can get chosen to receive a voxbox to review. 

If you have any questions about this product or influenster, leave me a comment or email me. 


What do you guys think? I've never done a review like this before, how do you like it?  Any tips? I have another review on eyeshadow in the making.  I kind of like doing stuff like this, so expect to see more in the future.   








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.