Sunday, October 7, 2012

Music Challenge Day 3

The song today is Over the Rainbow by Judy Garland.  At first I was just going to do different colors, but then I saw a rainbow stamp and decided to do that.  I used one coat of various colors, if you want to know a specific one, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you.  Then I stamped on the rainbow.  These nails are super-fun and I really like them! The stamp I used was BM-201, I'm so glad I found the rainbow stamp, it really tied the nails together and made the look complete! (I tried to post this with rainbow colors, but you couldn't really see the yellow, orange or green really well)




If you would like to know more about the challenge: Music Challenge Info


Check out the rest of the participants!

Rainbowify Me: http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com

Astrid: http://polish-life.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.