Thursday, October 4, 2012

Music Challenge Day 2

Hello! Day 2 of the music challenge is Rockstar by Nickelback.  I'm a HUGE nickelback fan, and this song was one of the reasons I decided to do this challenge.  I wanted to do something cool, with rhinestones and guitars, but I ended up doing a simple stamping mani.  I LOVED how this came out.  
Some of them came out alright, but three fingers in a row came out AWESOME so I have a picture of just that.  I used BM-201, sally hansen color quick and revlon top speed in fire. 




If you would like to know more about the challenge: Music Challenge Info


Check out the rest of the participants!


Rainbowify Me: http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com

Astrid: http://polish-life.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. That's totally awesome! Is the silver also Sally Hansen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the silver is the sally hansen pen, which is really good for stamping. Some of them came out really nice.

      Delete

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.