Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Zoya Trixie

I've always loved silver on your nails, but none of them come close to this.  It's like perfection in the form of a silver nail polish.  Zoya Trixie is the one of the prettiest, silvery-est color I've ever seen.  It's just SO PRETTY.  I love the way it shimmers, it looks so pretty in and out of the sun.  I think it would look good on everyone, it's such a complimentary color. 






I used OPI Natural Nail base coat and OPI Top Coat, with two coats of Zoya Trixie. 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a store nearby that sold Zoya. Would love to be able to browse and she them all in one spot. Great color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I hate having to buy them online, I'd love to be able to see them all in front of me.

      Delete

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.