Monday, May 21, 2012

Awards!

Firstly I would like to thank Sue from Creative Nail Design by Sue for nominating me.  She is so sweet and nice and has a great blog that I really enjoy reading.



The Rules for the award are...
1.  Thank the person who gave you the award, with their link in your post.
2.  Answer the following 4 questions.
3.  Give the blogger appreciation award to other bloggers.
4.  Let the bloggers know you awarded them.

Question 1:  How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging sometime in January 2012.

Question 2: What are the 1-2 reasons you started blogging?
I started reading blogs last august, and loved them.  I wanted to start my own because I thought they were so much fun!

Question 3: What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
I like nail blogs the best, and I also like makeup blogs. 

Question 4:  What is one thing you would like to improve as a blogger/ on your blog? 
Hmm.  I would like to post more often and have more consistency in my blog.







1.  Post the link to who gave you the award.
2.  Answer the questions
3.  Share 7 random things about yourself
4.  Pass it on to 10 bloggers and inform them. 

The Questions:
1. Favorite Song?
Right now it's Shadow Days by John Mayer or The Vision of Love by Kris Allen. I love both artists, and am excited for new music by them.

2. Favorite Dessert?
I love ice cream a lot. 

3. What drives me insane?
When I don't do something I planned on doing.

4.  When I'm mad?
I'm not sure. Could be a number of things.

5.  Favorite Pet?
I've wanted a Yorkshire Terrier since I was maybe 7 or 8, but I've never owned one (yet).  So my favorite pet would be either my dog Bizkit or my cat Boo Boo.

6. Black or White?
How about black AND white?

7.  Biggest Fear?
Fish really freak me out.  But I've been told I have a lot of irrational fears.

8. My daily attitude?
Relax.  Everything will work out.

9.  Whats perfect?
A day to just relax and read a book.

10.  Guilty Pleasure?
Reality TV.  Or really any type of TV.

Random Facts:
-I only have 9 full days of school left.
-I've played the flute for 8 years.
-I've done acrobats for 11 years counting this year.
-I'm currently procrastinating my sociology homework.
-I'm currently loving the comedy of Aziz Ansari.
-I have a weird obsession with the artist Pitbull, although I usually dislike that kind of music.
-The last thing I ate was Chips Ahoy cookies and milk.


 The Liebster Award is meant to support blogs with 300 or less followers.  Can be given to any blogger who meets that criteria. 





The sunshine award is for "bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere".

Here are my nominations for all of the awards: 

Nearly Natural Nails- This is such a lovely blog.  I love the pictures and layout of this blog.

Notes and Nails-  This blog has two of my favorite things- nail polish and music.

Nailpocalypse-  This blog is so cute!  She does such cool designs that I love.

You Little Beauty- This blog is so fun. It is a perfect combination of a whole bunch of fun stuff.

Makeup and Polished Obsessed-  This blog is a great mix of nail polish and beauty products.

Project Swatch- Awesome makeup blog.  Her swatches are great, and she has lots of interesting products.

Polish. Glitter. Rock & Roll!  This blog has GREAT swatches.  I love the cute background of her blog.

Nails by Diana-  This blog has the cutest stuff.  Her gradients are amazing, and she does great nail art.

Meli Nails-  Another great blog that you should check out.  She has lovely pictures.

Unprofessional Nails-  This is such a good blog.  She has great designs and swatches. 





2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Do you watch Big Brother? Starting soon.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love big brother! I love how updated you are on the game.

      Delete

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.