Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Challenge Day 3: Fruit and Dots

 For the third day of the spring challenge I wanted to do watermelon nails.  I picked the pink and green combination, so now I have to use green and yellow for the bugs theme.  I love this design! It's so simple, but it's so cute!  I am definitely going to do this in the summer. 






The last picture shows the green shimmers, which is more like what it seems in real life.  The pink is exactly as it is in the others though.  I used two coats of Revlon Raspberry Rapture.  This is scented and smells like raspberries, so it looks like watermelon but smells like raspberries!  Haha.  And I never knew raspberry had a p in it until just now.  I was going to use my strawberry scent and do strawberries, but I was very set on watermelon at that point.  I'm sure I'll try that out in the summer.  I used two coats of sinful colors HD Nails for the tips, and dotted using wet n wild black creme.  


If you would like to know more about the challenge or see the others participating, click on the link

9 comments:

  1. Cute! :) I did watermelon nails too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it's worth it! They smell so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're really cute.. I think I'm going to try this type of nails again because i love them!
    You have really cute designs I'm gonna follow you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are so cute and wicked easy to make.

      Delete

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.