Saturday, April 21, 2012

Navy Baby!

Today I put on two coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in navy baby.  This is SUCH a dark blue, I was like how close is this to black? Is it black?  Or is it a REALLY dark blue?  I'm not quite sure but Its a very dark color.  I knew it needed something, so I put on a coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Diamonds. 


 This held up pretty well, and I liked it alot.  But the tips chipped a very little bit at work.  I wanted to keep it on, so I added a little bit of Navy Baby to the tips that chipped.  I added another coat of Diamonds too, to make it more sparkly.  I got an idea to make the tips Navy Baby and the rest with diamonds.

I loved it like this and think it looked so cute.  I didn't use a base or top coat because the complete manicure polish has those built in along with strengthener and nail growth stuff.  Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.