Monday, March 19, 2012

Black and White Challenge Day 7: Black and White With Glitters

For day 7 of the challenge, I was out of ideas.  I decided to try a hole reinforcement manicure, but I wasn't that happy with how it came out.  I think I put the hole reinforcers on too soon, and some of the polish peeled off when I took them off my nails, so I had to fill in the holes by hand, thus making them a little messy and not as polished as I would have liked.  I really did like the glitter over the black though, it was very different than from what I've previously worn over white.




I used two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White, one coat of Wet n Wild Black Creme, and Milani Diamond Dazzle for glitter, and Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1 treatment for base coat and top coat.

For more information on the black and white challenge, follow this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.