Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Black and White Challenge Day 5: Color with Black

When I think of a color that goes with black, I think red.  I think red is such a bold color, and looks great with black.  So it was no surprise I decided to use a red base with black stamped for day 5 of the black and white challenge. I used the cheetah design from bundle monster plate 221, and I think it came out pretty good.  




 

I used essie grow faster base coat, one coat of revlon top speed fire, stamped using wet n' wild black creme and used seche vite as a top coat. I really liked this design, and I think its


For more information on the challenge, follow this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.