Saturday, March 10, 2012

Black and White Challenge Day 4: White with color

To be honest, I had no clue what I wanted to do for white with color.  I wanted something fun, but I didn't really have any ideas. I was looking through my stamps, and found my bundle monster zebra plate.  I decided to use my sally hansen pen in silver to stamp over white.  I ended up loving this! It was so cute.  






The middle finger was the best in my opinion.  I had the ring finger white because I smudged it AFTER I had already cleaned the stamps and didn't want to start over, so I just did white. Overall, I really enjoyed this.


For more information on the challenge, follow this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.