Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Flourx Nail Treatment

 So my grandma gave me this flourx stuff, which is fluoride for nails and I decided to try it.  I had to apply the stuff 2-3 times a day and something at night.  I followed this procedure for 10 days. Without nail polish.  Very difficult but I did do it.

Before:


The Product: 




You would apply using the wand, and let it sit on your nails for 2 minutes.  It was thick, but it felt moisturizing.
The Results:


 




























I think that this stuff did a pretty good job.  My nails were definately longer and stronger, but I don't know if that was because of the 10 days without nail polish so it was more noticeable or what.  I still liked testing this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.